Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello

This is going to be my "About Me" section so that new viewers, blog browsers, and new followers can get to know me a little bit.

My name is Meagan , I am 24 years old and I live in Rhode Island! I have a 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier who owns my heart! She is the most amazing dog in the world (I know everyone says that about their pet! lol) I am in love with the breed and love to support them and spread a positive look on their name. 
FIGHT BREED SPECIFIC LEGISLATION!

I made this blog public to share photo's I have taken, I plan on participating in photo challenges to keep things fun and interesting, as well as to see other photographer's talent. I love to see the different techniques and styles each photographer has, it allows me to learn more and also creates challenges! 
I have been taking pictures for years, but it was only within the last couple years I realized how passionate about it I am. I've been obsessed with this hobby ever since. As I practice and learn more, my photos come out better and better. Photography has opened the door to creativity for me, which I have missed so much. I am excited to share in this blog what I capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment